Health & benefits
The Marsh Employee Benefits Practice has been caring for New Zealand employees for more than 25 years. In 2014 we aligned with our sister company Mercer to create Mercer Marsh Benefits, thus becoming the largest group employee benefits broker in New Zealand. We are now able to offer our clients an even broader range of employee benefit products and services. Our experienced team of professionals can help you to differentiate your company by developing a benefits programme for your staff, which can be either employer and / or employee funded benefits.
Protect your most important assets
Every business needs to protect its assets, and your directors or partners and employees are often the most valuable and hardest to replace asset your business has.
Effective planning and communication play an important part in recruiting, retaining, and motivating staff.
An employee benefits package helps you to attract and retain high calibre people to work in your business - by providing them with affordable and valued benefits in addition to their basic salary package.
Our team of employee benefits specialists have a combined knowledge of over 50 years in the industry and can help your business with:
- Designing benefit packages - for employers to offer to their staff
- Negotiating policy wordings - to ensure the most appropriate insurance covers
- Insurance broking services - getting competitive rates for your employee benefits package
- Scheme administration - leaving your HR and payroll teams more time to get on with people management
- A benefits portal - easy online access for your staff to access a range of personal insurance products
- New product design - if required we can tailor products specifically to meet the needs of your staff
One global benefits network
Together, Mercer and Marsh have many decades experience in employee benefits and HR outsourcing, working with organisations of all sizes. Our benefits organisation provides clients with a single source for managing the costs, people risks, and complexities of employee benefits. The network is a combination of Mercer and Marsh local offices around the world. Our benefits experts, located in 135 countries and servicing clients in more than 150 countries, are deeply knowledgeable about their local markets. Through our locally established businesses, we have a unique common platform which allows us to serve clients with global consistency and locally unique solutions.
Read Mercer's latest thinking on Health & benefits issues in Insights
Our country businesses
Mercer has developed local services to better suit each country.